We are looking for an experienced SEO Editor to ensure that our online content is optimized for search engines and provides a positive experience for our audience.
What you will own and improve
- Create SEO content briefs for the content team.
- Edit and proofread content for optimization as well as grammar, spelling and accuracy.
- Optimize meta descriptions, headlines and other on-page elements for search engines.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends and best practices and incorporate them into our website’s optimization strategies.
- Provide detailed SEO suggestions to optimize content for SEO best practices while adhering to our style and sourcing guidelines.
- Internal link recommendations
- Keyword research
What you already know
- At least 2 years of experience in SEO editing, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven record of on-page SEO
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices, including keyword research, on-page optimization, and link building.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, as well as to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to spot errors in content.
- Experience with analytics tools such as Ahrefs and SEMrush is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and handle strict deadlines.
How success is measured
- Demonstrate consistency on the online content optimization process.
- Proficiency in optimizing meta descriptions, headlines and other on-page elements.
- Your suggestions to optimize content have been implemented and proven successfully
Experience in years:
Final filling date: