You have the ability to communicate effectively with peers and senior team members and fix application and system problems that the business needs to be successful.
What you will own and improve
- Write, update and maintain configuration for software applications and web services.
- Write documentation of software applications.
- Review/re-factor code to improve performance or complexity.
- Consult with managerial staff to clarify program intent, identify problems and suggest changes.
What you already know
- You own a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or 2 years equivalent experience.
- Experience using Git source control.
- Experience with XML/XSLT/SQL, HTTP REST Requests.
- SSH and Linux Operating Systems familiarity.
- Familiarity with bug tracking systems.
- Json, XML, or XSLT experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Python, Ruby on Rails, or NodeJS.
- Apache Cassandra, Redis, or MSSQL.
- Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge of sports.
How success is measured
- Efficient resolution of application and system problems that disrupt company websites.
- You make sure systems and applications run smoothly by identifying problems and deploying smart solutions.
Experience in years:
Final filling date: